We reserve the right to reject or remove comments, blog posts, and video submissions, and as a last resort, ban individuals and institutions from our website and/or social media sites.
Unacceptable posts and comments include, but are not limited to:
- All forms of hate speech, bullying, and incitement of illegal activity
- Copyright infringement, libel, and all other violations of Irish /EU law
- Misinformation about neurodivergences, such as the claim of a link between autism and the MMR vaccine
- Promotion of harmful “therapies”, “treatments”, “cures”, and supplements, including ABA/PBS
- Association with organisations and groups that support any of the above
Individual contributions do not necessarily reflect the opinion of all Neuro Pride organisers and volunteers. We reserve the right to edit posts for legibility, tag them with content warnings, and edit or remove posts that violate our values or the rules laid out above. We also reserve the right to use contributions or excerpts to promote Neuro Pride on social media, in newsletters, etc. The copyright remains with the contributors unless otherwise agreed. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.