Neuro Pride Ireland is a volunteer-led grassroots organisation founded in 2021. It is led by Neurodivergent adults living in Ireland. We host regular online meetups year-round as well as our Neuro Pride festival in August. 8th August is Neuro Pride Day. Celebrate with us!
Our mission is to create a community where Neurodivergent (ND) people can connect, share their ideas and experiences, and be proud of who they are. We also strive to help educate the public through our blog, social media sites, and YouTube channel.
We wish to create a community where we can
- Create an inclusive Neurodivergent community
- Advocate for acceptance, inclusion, and supports and services
- Share our journeys, experiences, thoughts, and opinions
- Spread joy through our creative projects, interests, and passions
- Exchange practical advice on daily life, mental health, work, relationships, and parenting
- Provide information about supports and services in Ireland
- Give our take on current events and publications
- Provide our perspective on the latest Neurodiversity research
Help us create this space and get involved. You do not need a diagnosis. Self-identification is valid.