This is the Gazette, our fully automated Autism news aggregator. It is powered by Google.com and hosted here by AutLoud.ie. The gazette will bring together current articles from the news and media in Ireland and beyond. Some articles will be positive, some negative. Some will be weird or interesting, and occasionally one will be irrelevant. This gazette brings all of the most recent Autism Related News together in one place. If this is not what you are looking for you can click here for the AutLoud.ie Blog or click here for our Resources Library.
Disclaimer: This process is automated. The articles are linked back to their original sources. AutLoud.ie do not monitor or select the content, so inclusion is not an endorsement of any or all of the content. Google decides!
Autism News from Ireland
- The TV favourite, 61, who hosts popular wildlife programme as well as the autumn and winter spin-off shows, was severely bullied for his autism.
- Young people with autism, and the issues they face, were to the fore again in Leinster House last week when Deputy Ruairí Ó Murchú met auti…
- Tipperary TD Michael Lowry has called for the reinstatement of the original summer programme for children with autism and profound special needs.
- Deputy Michael Lowry has called for the reinstatement of the original Summer Programme for children with Autism and Profound Special Needs.
- The two-part series for BBC Two titled Inside Our Autistic Minds will see the presenter and environmentalist work with autistic people who are …
- AsIAm chief executive Adam Harris said current procedures for mental health services "leave autistic people behind"
- Autistic people are being left behind due to barriers in accessing mental health services, according to autism charity, AsIAm.
- There are 2280 people with autism in Kerry, according to the charity, AsIAm.The charity are today holding a conference in Dublin, the theme of …
International Autism News
- Pharmaceutical companies that made billions from the pandemic over the past two years selling vaccines and treatments are now up […]
- Stock market listed pharmaceutical services firm hVIVO has signed a £6.8m (€7.6m) contract with a pharmaceutical company based in Asia […]
- In the Renal Disease market, every company has goals, but this report … Endo International plc (Ireland); Teva Pharmaceutical Industries […]
In Neurodiversity & Disability News
- The number of children waiting for more than 12 months for assessment […]
- These hubs will be focused on supporting young people, children, individuals and […]
- The HSE continues to make every effort to comply with its legislative […]